Christmas Is coming
As promised, here is a Christmas card for your interest. I will be trying to post a few ideas here for your use over the next months. I hope you find them useful. The cards below are all made using just a couple of stamps from the stamp set "Season Of Joy". The complete set can be seen on Page 31 of the catalogue and is available for $51.95
- Stamp words onto Whisper white card using Real Red inkpad and mount onto a remnant of Real Red card. Clean stamp and ink up using Sage Shadow inkpad. Stamp onto Sage Shadow card remnant and punch out snow flake using 3/4" circle punch.
- Cut a piece of Sage Shadow card to measure 9.5cm x 14cm. Ink tree image with Sage Shadow inkpad and stamp onto right side of sage piece. Pierce holes for brads on top right side and insert three antique brass brads.
- Cut A4 sheet of Handsome Hunter cardstock in half and fold to form card base.
I apologise for the poor picture of this one, but will try to explain so you get the idea.
- Ink tee image using Sage Shadow Inkpad. Wipe ink off trunk using a tissue. Apply brown trunk colour directly to the rubber using Chocolate Chip Marker.
- Holding a handsome Hunter marker at a 45degree angle form the rubber, begin tapping it randomly over the surface (this provides the mottled look).
- Breathe moisture onto the rubber and stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card.
- Mount onto Handsome Hunter remanant that measures 1cm wider and 2cm longer than the white piece. Secure linen thread around the Handsome Hunter piece.
- Pierce holes across the Handsome hunter piece just below where the white card is attached. Our mat pack is the best way to get a good result ($18.95 -P155).
- Cut A4 Sage Shadow cardstock in half to form card base. Ink flourish image using Sage Shadow inkpad and stamp onto bottom right corner.
- Mount main image off centre i.e. more to the left so the flourish is obvious.
- Take the word image and use the following markers to ink the stamp randomly...Real Red, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Old Olive. Breathe onto image and stamp onto Whisper White Card remnant.
- Punch snowflake from image using 3/4" circle punch.
- Clean stamp and use Bashful Blue ink to stamp the image onto a Bashful Blue card remnant. Pierce a hole and insert a brad or eyelet.
- Cut an A4 sheet of cardstock in half and fold to form base card. Attach Bashful Blue card remnant to Real Red. Tie Certainly Celery Grossgrain ribbon across these layers.
- Mount white piece with word image using Stampin' Dimensionals to create a 3D effect.
I am actually typing this late at night so if I don't make sense just place a comment below or email me and I will try to clarify it for you.
Enjoy, and happy stamping!