Thursday, December 26, 2013

More of Your Handmade Christmas Cards

 
 I love the up close detail of this card. Sent to me by Kelli from across the river. It was one of the first I received and what a delight it was to open.
And below is a shot of the over all card. Thanks Kelli  ;o)
**********************************************************************************
This is a close up of a card sent to me by Jenny. I love the use of Silver and blues together. Of course a bit of bling is always good too!

 And the whole card is below. Jenny has used the festive flurry stamp set and co-ordeinated it with the matching sizzlets. I like the clever use of the negative which many of us would have thrown away. As you see here everything is useful. Very pretty Jenny, thank you.
**********************************************************************************
Another Silver card...sooooo pretty. This one is embossed in silver foil with the Lacy Brocade embosing folder 
 The full card has not photographed well...it looks fantastic in real life! Thanks Steph
**********************************************************************************
This is a cute and simple card design. I often think the cleaner designs are the most spectacular. I love the bling as always. Both the Rhinestones and the thread are sparkly.
This was sent to me from Gerroa - thanks Donna

 I will post a few more Christmas cards again tomorrow...see you then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Disclaimer

All content on this site is an expression of my creativity and as such is not endorsed by Stampin Up! As an independant demonstrator, I choose to use Stampin' Up! products however all comments are my own personal thoughts and are not intended to represent Stampin' Up! in any way.